terça-feira, 24 de março de 2015

Entrevista em Inglês

Entreviste o seu colega e registre suas repostas:
Entrevistador:_______________________________________
Entrevistador:_______________________________________
1)      What´s your favorite kind of music?
2)      What´s your favorite Brazilian band?
3)      Who´s your favorite Brazilian singer?
4)      D o you enjoy English songs?
5)      Who´s your favorite international singer?
6)      What´s your favorite international band?
7)      Do you listen to music every day?
8)      Do you play any musical instruments?
Complete o texto a seguir com as informações que você colocou no quadro anterior. Depois traduza o texto.
My favorite songs. The song ___________________________________ makes me feel sad because I remember a difficult moment f of my life. However, ______________________________________________________ makes me feel very happy because I remember a happy situation related to this song.
Love, for me, is present in the song __________________________________. When I listen to this song, I only think about love. Finally, I remember my friends when I listen to _______________________________ because for me this a perfect song for friendship.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário